Written by Mithrandir
Tuesday, 02 February 2010 13:03
Attached you can find the european, japanese, korean and american patch v1.05b for Darkstone.
This update also contains the new quest Journey In Uma!
There's also a cumulative patch from ManiacSWSF that patches from original version up to v1.05b. I know it works for the german version, but I think it might as well for other european versions.
Contents of the 'readme.txt':
Darkstone version 1.0.5
The version 1.0.5 must be installed over the patch 1.0.4.
This patch will allow you to play new quests which have been created and generated
by the new quest editor. This editor will be available soon with the patch 1.0.6.
We have created 7 new quests especially for you and we hope you will enjoy this new challenge.
In order to play the new quest, create a new folder called "quest" in the Darkstone installation
directory, download and copy the file "Journey In Uma.mtf" in this new directory (should be
"Darkstone\quest\" folder by default). Then start the game and choose "Journey In Uma" in the
"Quest List" menu.
To play in multiplayer mode, the file "Journey In Uma.mtf" must be present on all the computers
which are connecting to the session.
If you encounter this message when you run the patch: "Old file not found", it's because one of
your files has been modified or because Darkstone hasn't been installed properly.
- Be sure you don't have any virus.
- Uninstall the game.
- Move the "Darkstone\save" folder somewhere else on your hard drive.
- Delete the "Darkstone" folder.
- Reinstall the original game.
- Run the patches 1.0.3 and 1.0.4.
- Move your "save" folder to "Darkstone" Folder.
- Run the patch 1.0.5
What is new?
1. A new Mode: "Legend":(Experience level 60 required)
- Monsters are faster, stronger.
- Monsters regenerate their life points
- The boss can see characters in spite of their invisibility
- Monsters can't cast the reflection spell under the influence of forgetfulness
- Experience level can go up to 120
- The characters stop getting older when they reach experience level 100.
- If you cast the forgetfulness spell on your own character, he will no longer be invisible.
- Version 1.0.5 is compatible with versions 1.0.3 & 1.0.4.
- Monsters have 2 times more life points.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 February 2010 13:16